Starting back in 2012, we have been honored as TOP 1% viewed Linkedin Profiles – first as part of LinkedIn’s 200 million member mark. Today they have more than 610 Million users.
We can honestly say that LinkedIn is one of our NUMBER ONE resources for business development, sales, marketing personnel reconnaissance missions, publicity missions, media relations missions, etc.
What is LinkedIn? All about business relationships
- Join LinkedIn to create a professional profile to showcase your professional experience/career, education and accomplishments (a virtual Resume). We’ll show you how to use strategic Keywords for SEO purposes and your search-ability on Linkedin
- Key feature: Form connections to your contact list! By inviting trusted contacts to connect to you, goal to grow your network of connections, your connections’ connections and the people they know… linking you to a vast number of qualified professionals and experts
- Recommendations and Endorsements. Get recommended by past associates, clients and jobs! The best thank you for a great collaboration is receiving a recommendation on LinkedIn – just like a Yelp or Google Review! – will support future referrals and enhance your reputation.
- Professional Gallery – work portfolio, examples, photos, videos and use of Slideshare
- What’s Slideshare? PowerPoint sharing platform that Linkedin acquired a few years ago! Awesome tool!
- Appropriate, thoughtful posts – using Pulse network – to publish blog posts. This is part of our thought leadership / blogging / article writing program!
- Post on your LinkedIn wall feed (making comments on articles, and publishing URLs for others to read, get resources, etc.)
- Insights – Analysis of who see’s your profile, where they come from, and connection tools
- Target searches – use the advanced people finder. Discover inside connections that can help you close deals.
- Find and be introduced to potential clients, service providers, and experts who come recommended.
- Be found for business opportunities and find potential partners/gigs.
- Join groups and professional associations.
- Add interest groups. Engage other members through discussion groups, positioning your expertise
If we are working with a client and need to develop new relationships, LinkedIn has usually been the #1 source for company contact accuracy (estimated 90%). Yes, it’s true that any database is only as good as those managing it – end users like you and me – keeping their profile (aka their online resume/CV) up to date.