Googlization Action Plan
In the coming week, we will unveil dedicated pages for each of these amazing programs.
SEO Package – every Google program starts here.
- This assume that you’ve got a website and a business to promote. Be it a service, product or non-profit, you’re going to need to rank in Google to survive! We get it.
- Determine rich keywords and SEO friendly terms to maximize impact. Some may involve localized SEO (i.e. “luxury real estate for sale near me” or “luxury homes in Caribbean”) and others may involve National SEO for broad terms (i.e. Luxury Real Estate”).
We will work with you to design a website plan with the sole purpose of driving traffic to your website through organic search results so that you rank like we do. Google “Real Estate Publicity” (through active maintenance of 1 website page, we have maintained 1st page ranking for nearly 10 years).
2. Googlization Programs include having a dedicated business Gmail account for:
- Google Webmasters Tools set-up and integration
- Google Search Console integration
- Google My Business set-up
- Google Analytics set-up and integration
- and of course Google PPC (see below)
3. Google Pay Per Click Advertising
- Get in front of customers when they’re searching for businesses like yours on Google Search and Maps.
- You only pay for results, like clicks to your website or calls to your business, not every time that ad is seen (impressions)
- The goal: show up when people search for what you offer
- Google is where people search for what to do, where to go, and what to buy. Your digital ads can appear on Google at the very moment someone is looking for products or services like yours.
- Whether they’re on desktop or mobile, a well-timed ad can turn people into valuable customers. We can help drive website visits, get more phone calls and certainly, as the world recovers from Covid, increase store/office visits!
- Google Ads can work for almost any advertising budget. Set a monthly budget cap, and never go over it. Plus, you can pause or adjust your spend anytime.
- We will work with you to: Develop your strategy, manage copy writing, select targeted keywords, align your ads with the right landing pages with calls to action and of course help you set-up or manage/evolve your Google advertising account.
- Partner with BROEKMAN and Google to find the right customers.
Guide to Google Ads on Google: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/6146252?hl=en&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=ww-ww-et-b2bfooter_adwords