Check out this training course courtesy of Google Analytics.
Google Analytics for Beginners shows new users how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts. The course will also demonstrate how to analyze basic Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and set up goals and campaign tracking.
Get the insights you need
Transform your business through insights
You know better than anyone how important your company’s online presence is to its success. But how well do you really understand how your customers are engaging with your site and apps? How do you know what’s working and what isn’t?
With Analytics, you can uncover the insights that drive real results. Analytics gives you comprehensive digital tools to help you better understand your customers and evaluate your site, content, and products.
You get the insights that matter — plus the ability to put them to work and transform your business.
Understand how customers engage with your site
Analytics takes you deeper into the customer experience.
You’ll see exactly how customers are interacting with your site. Analytics reveals which pages they spend the most time on or which pages they visit before leaving your site without taking action. Insights like these help you make high-value site improvements.
Using Analytics, you’ll see how many new customers you’ve gained through your digital channels, and how that number has changed over time. You’ll learn which channels are the most successful at bringing in new customers so you can allocate more resources to them.
- Unit 1: Introducing Google Analytics
- Lesson 1: Why digital analytics?
- Lesson 2: How Google Analytics works
- Lesson 3: Google Analytics setup
- Lesson 4: How to set up views with filters
- Unit 2: The Google Analytics layout
- Lesson 1: Navigating Google Analytics
- Lesson 2: Understanding overview reports
- Lesson 3: Understanding full reports
- Lesson 4: How to share reports
- Lesson 5: How to set up dashboards and shortcuts
- Unit 3: Basic Reporting
- Lesson 1: Audience reports
- Lesson 2: Acquisition reports
- Lesson 3: Behavior reports
- Unit 4: Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 1: How to measure Custom Campaigns
- Lesson 2: Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Lesson 3: Use Goals to measure business objectives
- Lesson 4: How to measure Google Ads campaigns
- Lesson 5: Course review and next steps